Anchor Watch Society – Planned Giving at SEA
JOIN THE ANCHOR WATCH SOCIETY
… a special community of SEA parents, alumni and friends committed to leaving a lasting legacy to SEA via a planned gift.
… a community dedicated to ocean science and education, and to fostering future generations of ocean scholars, stewards and leaders.
BENEFITS OF PLANNED GIVING…
- A bequest through your estate may enable you to make gifts otherwise not possible.
- Gifts may include cash, appreciated securities, and real estate.
- Provide for your heirs while reducing their tax burden.
- Plan for your future while supporting the future of SEA.
THE PLANNED GIFT THAT’S BEST FOR YOU…
Whether you’re a recent graduate of SEA, already established in your career, or retired, there are many ways to designate SEA as a future beneficiary of your estate:
- Bequests (wills or living trusts)
- Life insurance policies (often through your employer)
- IRA, 401(k), or other retirement plans
- Charitable gift annuities, remainder trusts, and more
It’s easy. Please consult with your financial advisor or attorney to determine what type of planned gift is best for you.