Thank you for visiting the Crew Portal! We are looking forward to having you sail with Sea Education Association (SEA) onboard one of our Sailing School Vessels (SSV): Corwith Cramer and Robert C. Seamans.
To make the contract/paperwork process most efficient, we developed this Marine Portal with links to:
- Crew Paperwork downloadable forms for you to complete and return by email as soon as possible
- Port Information Including details about where to meet the ship in different ports
- Resources Including information for AllHands- Suggested Packing List, Pro-Deals, etc…and separate sections for each shipboard department: Deck, Engine room, Galley, Lab
- Crew Trainings Upcoming schedule of USCG/STCW Certified Training Courses offered at SEA
- Program Descriptions SEA Program Information
- Contact Information Marine Department and other important numbers
- And more…
You will also find pertinent resources to help you succeed in your shipboard role including SEA Semester program information and some helpful details about the program schedule. Take your time to review each section. It is important that you complete all the necessary paperwork and feel informed and confident in your role as a crewmember.
Please note: the content of the Marine Portal is the property of SEA. Please do not share or distribute anything posted with the portal without prior consent of one of the Marine Department Members (listed below).
Do not hesitate to reach out to any of us with questions or suggestions for improvement. Thank you!
Fair winds and following seas!
The SEA Marine Department:
Sully, Laurie, Lydia, Ted, Isabela
CREW PAPERWORK (Password Required)
- RESOURCES (Password Required)
Director of Marine Operations:
Captain Tom “Sully” Sullivan
Direct Office Line: 508-444-1909
Marine Planning & Logistics Manager:
Direct Office Line: 508-444-1911
Marine Operations Coordinator
Marine Systems Manager/Port Engineer:
Marine Science Manager
If you email email@example.com, this will send an email to everyone in the Marine Department.