Students admitted to a SEA program must return their signed student contract and deposit within two weeks of acceptance. Instructions and additional resources are available to students in the SEA portal under the ‘Undergraduate Student Information’ tile once their contract has been processed.
Class group pages and required participation forms are available three months before the program start date. Please note that participation in the program is contingent upon the submission of the required paperwork before student arrival on campus.
Required paperwork students can expect are:
- Medical form requiring a recent physical examination (within six months)
- All accepted students must meet SEA’s Essential Eligibility Criteria and be cleared to participate by SEA’s medical team with information from their physician. Please be clear and forthright when completing your medical form. We can accommodate a wide range of medical conditions with advance information and communication.
- Participant Information Survey
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster
- SEA COVID information
- Boston University Insurance Waiver
- Valid Passport
- International students possessing or requiring an F-1 visa should contact SEA Admissions as soon as possible. For those seeking an F-1 Visa, SEA cannot guarantee sponsorship.