SEA works with families to make participation in our high school programs a reality. SEA’s admission process is need-blind and applying for financial aid does not affect your chances of being accepted.
SEA has limited funds available to assist students who demonstrate family financial need. SEA works closely with applicants during the admissions process to estimate costs, discuss available aid, and consider options, including payment plans. We carefully assess each student’s financial situation based on submitted materials. To be considered for all available SEA funding, students must submit financial aid applications by the priority deadline. Notification of financial aid awards are provided after admissions decisions are made.
How To Apply for Aid
Financial Aid Priority Deadline: April 15
To apply for need-based aid from SEA, you must submit these documents through the SEA application portal:
- SEA High School/Gap Financial Aid Application
- Supporting parent/guardian’s most recent Federal Tax Return
- SEA Alumni Award Any student who completes an SEA high school program will receive a $500 scholarship for a subsequent high school program.
- Cape Cod & Islands Scholarship for year-round residents of Cape Cod and the Islands with demonstrated financial need
- Woods Hole Children’s School of Science Award for local alumni